"Easy Therapy is a great clinic! The occupational therapist staff are all friendly, very knowledgeable and provide excellent service. Would 100% recommend!"
Pain or injury? Get it checked out
How our occupational therapists can help?
Occupational Therapists are experts in enabling function. Taking a client-centered and evidence-based approach, Occupational Therapists work with the individual to address functional barriers and strategically decide the best way to facilitate or maintain engagement in valued activities of daily living.
Occupational Therapists define occupation not only as a career or job, but any daily activity that contributes to overall mental, physical, or spiritual well being.
If an injury, illness, disability or other problem limits your independence, ability to take care of yourself or enjoy your regular daily activities (e.g. spending time with family/friends, hobbies, eating, sleeping etc) then you may want to speak with an occupational therapist and increase your independence, and get back to the activities that you enjoy and love.
Our Registered Occupational Therapists can help with:
- Functional strength and range of motion exercise
- Living with arthritis and symptom relief consultation
- Home safety and falls prevention assessment
- Adaptive equipment prescription to enable function
- Leisure activities enablement
- Cognitive Assessment
- Memory exercise
Why Our Treatment Works
An occupational therapist will try to find out why a client cannot do what they would like or need to do. Our OT Will check:
- Physical abilities like strength, balance and coordination
- Your mental abilities like memory, coping strategies, organizational skills
- What materials or devices you use to participate in activities like furniture, utensils, tools or clothes
- What social and emotional support is available to you at home, school, work or in the community, and
- The physical setup of your house, classroom, workplace or other environment
Your Personalized Treatment Plan
Our experts listen, set goals and create a treatment plan centered around your specific injury or pain to optimize your health. We remain focused on your progress — from your first appointment until your treatment ends.
Scheduling an appointment is easy, convenient and flexible.