Personalized Physiotherapy Care
Our physical therapists are experts in motion. Our clinicians undergo advanced training and pursue certifications, which give them the experience and education to provide you with the highest standard of care.
Pain or injury? Get it checked out
Lower Mainland's Top Choice For Physiotherapy
Care at Easy Therapy is grounded in orthopedic manual physical therapy, the art and science of utilizing highly skilled, specific hands-on techniques to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal injuries.
Senior physical therapists guide patients in performing detailed therapeutic exercises customized to meet their therapy goals. The focus of therapy remains on motor control, pattern of recruitment, and timing of recruitment in order to retrain movement that often results in pain and disability. Therapeutic exercises are designed to improve strength, stabilization, range of motion, balance, and elite level functional performance.
Why Our Treatment Works
Conditions our Registered physiotherapists help with:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Arthritis pain
- Ankle and foot injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Dizziness and balance deficits
- Hand trauma and upper extremity injuries
- Hip and knee injuries
- Joint replacement
- Leg injuries and knee pain
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Orthopedic injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Personal and auto injuries
- Pain related to women’s health and pregnancy
- Pre- and post-surgical conditions
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Sports and performance injuries
- Work-related injuries
Your Personalized Treatment Plan
Our experts listen, set goals and create a treatment plan centered around your specific injury or pain to optimize your health. We remain focused on your progress — from your first appointment until your treatment ends.
We also leverage the latest techniques to create effective and efficient treatment options. We offer a wide range of specialized services to relieve your symptoms.
- Pain management and rehabilitation
- Education about your specific condition and how to minimize risk of future injury
- Exercises to improve range of motion and flexibility
- Exercises to strengthen muscles and to improve coordination, balance and endurance
- A customized home exercise program
If you don’t see your condition, that doesn’t mean we don’t treat it! Scheduling an appointment is easy, convenient and flexible.