We help people get out of pain so that they can remain fit, healthy and mobile without medications, injections or surgeries.
Pain or injury? Get it checked out
Post-Surgical Rehabilitation at Easy Therapy
Post surgery rehabilitation is the crucial process of re–establishing muscle strength, joint motion, full joint movement and restore full body strength and functionality, through physiotherapy sessions and exercises. Depending upon the surgical procedure that has one has gone through; the post surgery physiotherapy could well last from a month to a whole year.
As soon as you are discharged from surgery, our Physiotherapist will be focused on the following;
- Pain relief
- Reducing swelling
- Gentle manual therapy to restore joint range of motion
- Assistance with early walking
- Prescribing gait aids like walkers or canes and instructing on their use
- Simple exercises to begin to regain muscle function without disrupting healing
Benefits of physical therapy after a major surgery:
- Helps with circulation after surgery, preventing blood clots.
- Posture, balance, and coordination improvement and training.
- Gait analysis and training.
- Self-care training.
- Manual therapy techniques.
- Home exercise instruction.
- Pain control and management.
- Improves flexibility.
- Reduced risk for postoperative pulmonary complications (PCCs).
- Orthopedic injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Personal and auto injuries
- Pain related to women’s health and pregnancy
- Pre- and post-surgical conditions
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Sports and performance injuries
- Work-related injuries
Your Personalized Treatment Plan
At Easy Therapy, we assist in post-operative care at home or in-clinic. We measure the treatment protocols prescribed by most surgeons and interact together with the primary doctor to see any specific necessities required to support the patient’s surgery.